Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love Letters

 (source: WeHeartIt)

I know this is a little early, but I wanted to do something that takes a bit of advanced planning. I hope you'll go along with it.

Valentine's day turns me into a grump-monster every single year. It makes me want to go drinking or sit alone watching Bridget Jones. I blame it on the fact that all my Valentine's Days of yore have been total crap whether or not there's a man by my side... at least I like that explanation better than my cold, callused heart. The best V-Day's I ever spent were wishing for Cupid's death in an epic ceremony of liqueur & inappropriate games.

But what I do celebrate & have no shortage of is LOVE. My life is filled to the brim & overflowing with love. And that I can rally around... not overpriced flowers & overcrowded restaurants... just letting the people who brighten your life know that they are so very much loved. And that includes you folks.

So here's my offer...
I would really like to send a valentine to all of you! All you have to do is fill out the little form that goes nowhere but to ME (I promise!) & check your mailbox around Feb. 14th. Will you be my Valentine?


3 comments:

  1. I love this :) I think you have my addy, right? If not, let me know and I'll add it to your list. I have some snail mail VDay plans...I just need to execute them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Send me one! Then we can be like pen pals or something. Old school, ya know? Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.