Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Who's Working It Now?

Last week Natalie's prize from the Work It Wednesday contest showed up at our doorstep. I wasn't actually sure what the prize would be, I just knew it was worth a certain dollar amount, but when I opened the little box I couldn't believe how much was actually in there! Emily, you are a bargain goddess.

And it wasn't all just for Natalie either...

See that stack of people-sized clothes? Oh yes. I got 2 shirts, a hoodie, & pajama pants from Old Navy! Natalie also got a hoodie to match her momma, a pretty pink girlie bandanna, some new collars (doesn't it remind you of Lady & the Tramp?), tiny pink tennis balls that are small enough for her to actually play with, and treats that look so yummy I'm a little jealous.

So here we are, one last Work It Wednesday to strut our stuff in our new matching outfits...

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it! Want to know something crazy? The most expensive thing in the prize package was the tennis balls, but I couldn't resist them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Purple is a great color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, you guys hit the jackpot! You guys look fabulously styled :) What a great gift goody.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The matching clothes! I can't handle it! :) Good job Natalie! Nice new design on this blog btw.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.